Download 15 Seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 Latest Version for Windows.
With the 15 seconds ADB Installer (Minimal ADB and Fast boot), you can now download the latest ADB drivers for all Windows releases (Windows 10, 8, 7, 8.1) for both 64 bit and 32 bit. You can easily set up the Fastboot and ADB drivers, as well as the latest USB drivers and the Android SDK tools, all with the help of our guide in this article. With the help of this 15 seconds ADB Installer, you can easily fix various errors such as the device not found or ADB not recognized error, etc. Furthermore, because of the versatility offered by the Android Debug Bridge, more commonly known as the ADB tool, you can not only solve those errors but also you can manage your Android device directly from the computer.
ADB and Fastboot
Android Debug Bridge and Fastboot are the tools that are commonly used to send various terminal commands from a command line on a PC to some Android device. If you have your phone connected with an active USB debugging, you can also give the commands and communicate with your phone with the help of your computer. Usually, it works the best when the Android device is switched on and then booted into recovery mode.
With the help of the Fastboot tool, you can easily re-flash the system partitions on various Android phones. Fastboot tool works in the bootloader mode. Furthermore, to install the 15 seconds ADB Installer is an easy job, you do not have to do anything technical to get the job done. All it requires you to do is simply extract the setup file on the PC and then you simply have to open the tool where you will be given a few steps on your screen which you need to follow. The tool is an all-in-one ADB Installer tool which means that you will directly get all the latest ADB Drivers, Google USB drivers, and Fastboot drivers successfully. The tool is smaller in size as well as it is just 9 MB in size. Furthermore, the tool supports all Android smartphones and tablets.
Check older versions here.
- Has an updated Google USB Driver
- Smaller in size
- Latest DPInst
- Has an updated ADB and Fastboot to API 23 Version
- Cleanup and Errorlog
- Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
It could be tricky to set up the ADB and Fastboot on your Windows operating system. However, with the help of a tool developed by an XDA member, Snoop05, you will find it extremely easy to download the tool on your device. You can, therefore, easily install the ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB drivers ok your PC by simply following a few steps.
- Firstly, you need to connect your Android device to the PC with the help of a USB cable.
- The second step is to enable the USB debugging mode on your device by going to your device’s settings
- Next, you will simply have to install various mobile USB drivers, which are necessary, on your PC.
Steps to install ADB Installer on Windows OS:
To get the ADB Installer on your Windows, you simply have to follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you need to download and extract the ADB Installer on your PC.
- Once you do that, you will find some files which are present in the extracted folder.
- You need to right-click on those files and then run those as administrator.
- Once you launch it, you will come across a Blue screen right in front of you. Here, you will be asked to install the ADB and fastboot tool. You need to type Y via your keyboard and then you need to click enter and continue.
- After you have pressed enter, you will be asked to install the Android ADB driver system-wide which has all Fastboot files.
- Type Y and press enter to continue
- After you press enter, your installation process will begin.
- Within a few seconds, your files will be copied, namely; ADB, Fastboot AdbWinApi.dll, and AdbWinUsbApi.dll.
- It will not ask you about installing the device drivers or not, you need to simply press Y and hit enter on your keyboard and then proceed.
- Now, the installation of 64-bit or the 32-bit drivers will start, which depends on your Computer’s configuration.
- You will now see a device driver installation popping up. You simply have to press next which will initiate the installation of your device driver.
- Now, you need to wait for it to complete as it will only take a few seconds for you to complete the installation and you will have the latest drivers on your computer in just a few seconds.
- Once done, you simply have to click on the finish option which will close the device driver installation wizard.
- Now, you will see a message on your blue screen that the process is done which confirms that your device has succ installed the ADB and fastboot drivers.
- Now, you will have to verify the installation of your ADB and the fastboot files. To verify that, you need to go to your local disk C and then go to ADB. There, you will see the four files that are installed.
- After that, you simply have to hold the shift button on your keyboard and then use the right mouse click anywhere on the folder.
- You will come across a lot of options from which you have to select the “Open command window here” option and proceed. Once you select this, the command prompt window will be launched.
- To confirm whether the ADB drivers are properly installed or not, you simply have to type the “ADB devices” command and press enter.
- Once you do that, you will come across a message which says “list of devices attached” along with a few random numbers on your screen. If you see that, it means that you now have a successful connection of your Android device with a computer via ADB drivers.
Note: If you do not come across such a thing, you can then install the USB drivers, enable the USB debugging mode, and then try again. If you still come across the same problem, then you could once again try to change the USB cable or USB port.
15 Seconds ADB Installer is a great and easy tool if you want to run command line commands on your Android device from your Windows PC.