Android Emulator for iOS is an application that lets you run Google’s awesome OS on top of Apple’s iOS on the iPhone or iPad. This application is awesome as you can experience Android usability, features, and apps on your Apple device without purchasing an actual Android smartphone. In this article, we’ll show you how to download and install iAndroid, which is an Android Emulator for iOS. We’ll tell you its features, requirements, and every installation step in depth.
The iAndroid simulator is one of the High-Quality Android Emulator for iOS currently in the market for Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, etc. This amazing app is a bit tough to understand but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered and as they say, no pain no gain. The iAndroid Android simulator helps you get your favorite Android apps on your iOS devices. Originally, this app was developed in 2011, but it has got more advanced features now. There is a slight problem with this app, and that is, you need Cydia to download this app. You’ll need to jailbreak your iOS to get Cydia. I’ll let you know how to install this application and everything in the article following. It might sound easy but it’s not, it is going to take a bit of time to download this app but it’s worth it. We’ve published this article with the aim that the users will not find it tough to download eventually. Let’s cut the jibber-jabber and let’s dive straight into the article.
Requirements for Android Emulator for iOS
This emulator is pretty lightweight and does not consume much RAM or Battery. It runs seamlessly without any lag on the latest or old iOS devices. Here are some of the basic requirements you need to run iAndroid which is nothing but the best Android Emulator for iOS in the market as of now.
- You will need Cydia Installer in order to install the app.
- You will need a Non-Jailbroken iOS device.
- You will need an Active Internet Connection, which is stable enough to run this application
- You will need to have at least 200 MB Free Space on your iOS device to run this amazing simulator
- You will need the Repository URL.
I can help you in installing Cydia without jailbreaking and the repo URL, but you will need to fulfill the rest of the requirements by yourself.
How to install Android Emulator for iOS?
This is how you’ll get to enjoy the features of this amazing simulator iAndroid simulator on your iOS devices. As mentioned multiple times above, you will have to download Cydia first. There is absolutely nothing to worry about as you will see a lot of sites where you can easily get a guide on how to download the Cydia app on your device.
Installing Cydia app is just the beginning as there are another few steps to do as the Cydia app doesn’t have iAndroid simulator in itself. You will be in need to add a Repo Address to the Cydia App. If you don’t know how to do it, it’s not something to worry about, I have got you covered, just follow the below instructions and you’ll be good to go.
Download and Install the Cydia Installer on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 11/10 or iOS 9/8.
- Open the Cydia application on your iDevice.
- Click on the “Manage” option that is located on the bottom side of the screen.
- There, you will be able to see “Packages“, “Sources“, “Storage“ options there. You will have to click on the “Sources“ option.
- Now, the Cydia will show you a list of multiple Repos added to the Cydia app in alphabetical order. Cross-check if you have added “Modmyi” repo to the Cydia app already If not you’ll have to add it there and then.
- Copy “http://apt.modmyi.com” after obviously erasing the quotations on the URL bar which you’ll be able to see there.
- Just go back to the Cydia app and click on “Modmyi” repo and scroll over there to find out this application.
- Now, all you Will Have to do is click on “iAndroid” (which is the best Android Emulator for iOS in the market) there and click on install there to install iAndroid simulator on your iOS device, there you go you’ve got yourself one of the best apps in the business.
Follow these screenshots if you are having trouble installing Android Emulator for iOS.
Enter the repo as shown in the screenshot below to add a source of installation.
Now select the added source of Modmyi.com
Now select the iAndroid from the list.
It is obviously going to take some time to install, but trust us, it’s definitely worth it and after you have it installed, you only have to return to your home screen and you’ll be able to run android UI on your iOS device, incredible, is not it?
Now you are all set and ready to go with this app, after all of this process is finished now you’ll be able to run android UI on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc,
Features of Android Emulator for iOS
The fact that you are able to run Android apps on top of Apple’s iOS is itself a great feature. But there are a lot of other features which make iAndroid, the Android Emulator for iOS so special, let’s have look.
- This application will not replace the inbuilt iOS of your iOS device, it is not possible to.
- There is a whole new android UI interface to the iAndroid android simulator.
- There are customizable android widgets on your IOS device.
- Multiple android apps like App locker apps, animation maker apps, battery saver apps, etc are available to be installed on your iOS device.
- The jailbreak will not be a necessity in any case for this app called iAndroid android simulator
- Despite all of its great service this app is completely free and it has no annual charges either, unbelievable, I know.
This app as explained above is very easy to install and it’s also incredibly simple to use.
Switching between iOS and Android is also very very easy.
Using iAndroid for iOS on iPhone or iPad
All you have to do is to open the app and just look at the plethora of Android apps available on your device, you can, as mentioned above use any of your favorite Android apps of any genre on your iOS device.
Customizable widgets like the weather ones and others look absolutely glorious on iOS device same go for other applications from the app gallery. Alongside that, you’ll be able to use the new style of phone locks like patterns, pin codes etc through this great Android Emulator for iOS app.
Untrusted profiles will result in you not being able to open and explore this fantastic app. You can solve this problem with ease by just trusting the profile and you’re ready to go.
How to trust the developer?
The instructions that are following will result in you being able to use iAndroid, the amazing Android Emulator for iOS. Though we are not there yet, there is still a step to go through which is as follows:
Go to Settings>>General>>Profile and keep scrolling until you spot the last and final developer on the entire list. Click on that final developer option and after doing so click on the “Trust” option provided there and there you go, now you will be able to use the best android simulator on the market going by the name of iAndroid android simulator.
Don’t worry if you still have queries left about this app, the article is not done yet, following are the frequently asked questions from where you can get your problems and queries about the iAndroid Android Simulator solved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Final Verdict – Android Emulator for iOS
With this application you can start fooling your friends into thinking your iPhone, iPad, iPod is actually an Android device. So, the one explained above is the undisputed best method to convert your iOS into an Android operating system, if you still have problems or queries about the iAndroid (Android Emulator for iOS) or the process to acquire it, you’re open to asking them in the question feed below, we will still update our general FAQs and your questions will add to that.
This simulator in our opinion is the best Android iOS simulator going on in the market right now, you certainly need to get it as soon as possible, to wrap it up if you liked this article and it helped you anyway please share it with your friends it’d mean a massive amount to us.
If you liked this app then also checkout Joox for PC which is a great music application for your Windows or Mac.