Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot for free and learn more about the same.
You could always rely on the Minimal ADB and Fastboot installer to download various ADB Drivers for your Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 10 64 bit/32 bit. With the help of this article, you can find out how one can set up the ADB and Fastboot Installers easily on their devices. Along with that, you can also get a hang of the latest USB drivers and Android SDK tools. The 15 seconds ADB Installer can easily help you fix a lot of problems and errors which include ADB not recognised error, device not found error, and many other errors which you might come across. You can also directly manage your Android device from the computer, thanks to the versatility of ADB Installer.
ADB and Fastboot
The Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools are mostly used for sending the terminal commands from one command line on a PC to an Android device. You can easily communicate with your phone through your PC provided that your phone has been connected with a USB debugging. This works the best when your Android device has been switched on and booted into the recovery mode.
The Fastboot tool will help you to re-flash system partitions on many Android smartphones and the tool also works in the bootloader mode. The Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool could be installed by you easily in a matter of a few minutes, without you having to do anything typical. You simply have to extract the setup file which you have on the PC and then you need to open the tool. From there, you will be given a few steps on your screen. When you follow those steps, you will be able to get the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool on your device. It is an all-in-one tool which comes with the latest Fastboot drivers, Google USB drivers, and ADB Drivers easily. The size of the tool is only 9 MB and is compatible with almost all the Android devices and tables.
Get Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool:
- Version 1.4.3 (Latest): Download Here | Portable Version
- Version 1.4.2: Download Here
- Version 1.4.1: Download Here| Portable Version
- Version 1.4: Download Here
- Version 1.3.1: Download Here
- Version 1.3: Download Here
- Version 1.2: Download Here
- Version 1.1.3: Download Here
- Comes with an updated Google USB Driver
- Small size of just 9 MB
- Latest DPInst
- Has ADB and Fastboot to API 23 Version
- Cleanup and Errorlog
- Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
It is usually tricky to set up the ADB and Fastboot tool on your Windows operating system. However, the Snoop05 tool is your way to get the tool easily on your device. The tool has been developed by an XDA member and this tool helps you get the ADB Installer easily on your Windows. With this, you can get ADB, Google USB Drivers and Fastboot on your computer easily.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect your Android device to your PC through a USB cable.
- Secondly, you will have to enable the USB debugging mode. You can do so by going to the settings of your device. It is an important step.
- Now, you simply have to install the drivers which are necessary, directly on your PC.
Steps to install ADB Installer on Windows OS:
If you want to get the ADB Installer on your windows, all you need to do is follow the guidelines step by step and you will get the tool on your windows. The steps which you need to follow are:
- Download the ADB Installer and then extract it on your PC.
- You will now see some files in the extracted folders after you have done extracting the ADB Installer.
- Right click the files and run the files as administrator.
- Launch it. Once done, you will see a blue screen where you will be asked to install the minimal adb installer. Press Y on your keyboard and hit enter.
- Once done, you will have to install the ADB driver system-wide which contains all fastboot files.
- You have to press Y on your keyboard to proceed.
- Once you have hit enter, the installation process will now begin.
- In a few seconds, you will see that the files are copied which are named the following: ADB, Fastboot AdbWinApi.dll and AdbWinUsbApi.dll.
- Now, you will be asked whether you want to install the device drivers on your device or not. You need to press Y to proceed.
- With this, installation of the 32-Bit or 64-Bit will start and it depends on your computer’s configuration.
- Now, the device driver installation will pop up where you have to press next and it will automatically initiate the device driver’s installation.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the installation and you therefore have to wait for a few seconds. As soon as the installation is complete, you will have the latest drivers on your computer in no time.
- After completing, you now have to click on finish and it will close the installation wizard.
- You will see a message on the screen that the process has been finished and this means that the tool has been successfully installed on your device.
- Once done, the verification of the ADB and Fastboot files part is left. You can do so by going to the local disk C and then, ADB. There, the four files that have been installed could be seen.
- Now, you need to just hold the shift key on your keyboard and right mouse click anywhere.
- A lot of options will pop-up on the screen and you will have to select the “Open command window here” and proceed further. With this, you will launch the command prompt window.
- Type “adb devices” command and then hit enter if you want to confirm the proper installation of the ADB drivers.
- After that, you will see a message saying “list of devices attached” with some random numbers that you will see on your screen. If that message pops up, it only means that you have secured a connection of your Android device with your computer with the ADB drivers.
If you still do not come across this thing, then what you can do is simply install USB drivers and enable the USB debugging mode once again and try for another time. If it is still not working, try to change USB cable or the USB port. Minimal ADB and Fastboot