You can never get tired of hearing how important SEO is to the success of your business online. The reason for that is because SEO is what makes you visible and known on the internet. To fuel your marketing strategies, you have to include employing proxies for your SEO activities like web scraping, keyword searches, and SEO campaigns.
Proxies and What They Mean For Your Business
A Proxy in a computer network is an intermediary between servers and clients. It relays the requests from the clients to the server and vice versa by assigning different IP addresses. This helps in protecting your privacy and sensitive business data from getting leaked or stolen.
When you launch intense SEO campaigns that require several requests to be made to vast amounts of websites and forums, it becomes essential that you need a good proxy system to protect your network.
Some reasons why you need SEO proxies are:
- Managing your different social media accounts can be exhausting. But what’s worse is that using multiple accounts can sometimes get you blocked. Therefore, a private proxy helps you avoid such situations.
- Proxies will help you in keeping an eye on your competitor without getting noticed.
- Proxies help you extend your ad limits and avoid getting spammed.
- Proxies work great with browser caches and thus help your websites load faster.
- A proxy allows you to do web scraping effectively.
- You can improve your search rankings by creating backlinks. A private proxy will help you create fake backlinks to avoid getting blacklisted by Google.
- You can monitor all your data coming and going out of your proxies.
Now that you see the remarkable benefits of using a proxy, maybe it’s time you deployed one. However, before that, there are quite a lot of proxy implementations and so to save your time, we present you the rotating residential proxies.
Rotational Residential Proxies
Rotational residential proxies are intermediary servers that make use of an IP address provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP). For more information about residential proxies, check out Oxylabs’ blog.
Residential proxies are a smart way to hide your business-specific information like location, usage stats, resource information, and such from other websites that you interact with or collect data from. For instance, some countries may lock content based on geographic location, or others may ban your IP address if bulk requests are raised. In these cases, you can make use of rotating residential proxies to avoid such situations.
Unlike the IP addresses provided from data centers, residential IP addresses are tied to a physical device and are more reliable. Yet, you can be assured of your online anonymity when using rotating residential proxy servers.
Rotating residential proxies overcome one limitation that regular residential proxies suffer from. Rotating residential proxies let you switch IP addresses at a regular interval of time. They hide your original server behind a pool of proxies and keep changing your proxy IP for each session.
A single IP can only make a limited number of requests in a minute. If you exceed the limit, you could get banned, or following the request, limits can be burdening on your time. With rotating residential proxies, you can make sure that you run your SEO operations faster and efficiently without the fear of getting blocked by sites.
Rotating residential proxies are also called as backconnect proxies, given their nature of assigning random IPs from the proxy pool. The time limits up to which you use a particular IP before switching can be a determining factor while choosing the best rotating residential proxy service.
Benefits of using Rotating Residential Proxies
Some key benefits of using a rotating residential proxy service are:
- Go anonymous on the internet. By tying your proxies to genuine devices, these rotating residential proxies give you the power to be truly anonymous. You can scrape data freely undetected and avoid getting blacklisted by websites. The larger the proxy pool, the better the service.
- Location targeted scraping can be very helpful when you want to gather location-specific data to support your business decisions. For instance, gauging your sales and market sentiment in a particular city or country can help you devise a better marketing strategy suitable for that specific audience.
- With rotating proxies, data mining and web scraping can be made faster.
- Proxy services usually come with excellent customer support and dashboard facilities to help you all the time. Running your scripts becomes extra comfortable with value-added services provided by these proxy service providers.
Now that you know how useful rotating residential proxies can be, you can go ahead and invest in them. But do make sure you choose the right service and test them out before you make the final decision.